Whether you are an applicant, manager or funder you will need to register to use this portal. Once registered you can go directly to log-in for any subsequent visits.
First-time users please register here before logging-inWelcome to the online application service for the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. This service is for applicants who wish to apply to study a module with the university or one of 3 graduate certificates; surgical nursing, cancer nursing or palliative care nursing. This category of applicant is known as an Associate Student.
Applicants to certified programmes (by this we mean part time and full time degree, postgraduate certificate/diploma or masters), must apply using UCAS.
To access to this site you will firstly need to take a minute to register yourself. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the Registration form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal email and password (in the form opposite) to log in to your account.