Whether you are an applicant or a funding approver you will need to register to use this portal. Once registered you can go directly to log-in for any subsequent visits.
First-time users please register here before logging-inWelcome to the online application portal for the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. This service can be used by:
- applicants wishing to take a one-off module with the Faculty (Associate students)
- applicants to the Health Sciences undergraduate top-up degree course
- applicants from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire NHS Trusts, to PG Certificate, PG Diploma and Masters courses (as per the agreement with their sponsors)
To access to this site you will firstly need to take a minute to register yourself. Here are the steps:If you have any queries or problems you may contact the Faculty on 01865 482779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the Registration form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal email and password (in the form opposite) to log in to your account.