Whether you are an applicant or a funding approver you will need to register to use this portal. Once registered you can go directly to log-in for any subsequent visits.
First-time users please register here before logging-inWelcome to the online application portal for the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. This service is for applicants hoping to take a one-off module with the Faculty, students taking one module are known as Associates.
You can also use this service if you are applying to undertake an undergraduate top-up degree in health sciences.
Applicants to certified programmes (Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and Masters) will need to apply using the postgraduate UCAS online service.*
* Oxford University Hospital staff please note that for the academic year 2017/18 you are required by your Education Department to apply for modules on an individual basis rather than applying through UCAS for a postgraduate certificate, diploma or masters.
To access to this site you will firstly need to take a minute to register yourself. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the Registration form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal email and password (in the form opposite) to log in to your account.