Whether you are an applicant or a funding approver you will need to register to use this portal. Once registered you can go directly to log-in for any subsequent visits.
First-time users please register here before logging-in
Welcome to the online application portal for the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
This service can be used by:
- applicants wishing to take a one-off module with the Faculty (Associate students)
- applicants to the BSc Health Sciences undergraduate top-up degree course
- applicants to the MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert Health Sciences
- applicants to the MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert Management in Health & Social Care
- applicants from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire NHS Trusts, to PG Certificate, PG Diploma and Masters courses (as per the agreement with their sponsors)
- applicants to PG Certificate, PG Diploma and Masters courses (as self funders/direct invoice private organisations)
- Fill out the Registration form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal email and password to log in to your account.
If you have any queries or problems you may contact the Faculty on 01865 482779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.