Whether you are an applicant or a funding approver you will need to register to use this portal. Once registered you can go directly to log-in for any subsequent visits.
First-time users please register here before logging-inWelcome to the online application portal for the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. This service can be used by:
- applicants wishing to take a one-off module with the Faculty (Associate students)
- applicants to the BSc Health Sciences undergraduate top-up degree course
- applicants to the MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert Health Sciences
- applicants to the MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert Management in Health & Social Care
- applicants from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire NHS Trusts, to PG Certificate, PG Diploma and Masters courses (as per the agreement with their sponsors)
- applicants to PG Certificate, PG Diploma and Masters courses (as self funders/direct invoice private organisations)
To access to this site you will firstly need to take a minute to register yourself. Here are the steps:If you have any queries or problems you may contact the Faculty on 01865 482779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the Registration form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the site. From now on you will only need to enter your personal email and password (in the form opposite) to log in to your account.